Tan to deep skin pressed powder contour kit Aesthetica
The six pressed powders in the tan to deep skin pressed powder contour kit Aesthetica are used to enhance your natural beauty.
- Contains three matte powders for contouring
- Contains three illuminating powders for highlighting
- Easy to follow step-by-step instructions included
- Includes a face shape diagram
- Handbag-friendly refillable mirrored palette
What can you achieve with contouring?
- Thin down a rounded face
- Soften a square face
- Define your cheekbones
- Narrow a large or wide shape nose
- Define your jawline
- Create fuller lips
- Lift saggy eyes
- Minimize a large forehead or receding hairline
- Make your eyes look bigger
The tan to deep skin pressed powder contour kit Aesthetica is suitable for:
- Tan skin tones
- Dark skin tones
- Deep skin tones
- All skin types
- All ages
The tan to deep skin pressed powder contour kit Aesthetica comes with 6 blendable powders to match your skin tone:
- Honey Bunny
- Sienna (can be used as a color corrector)
Contouring and highlighting are easier than you think! To get that chiseled look with a natural glow follows these steps:
- Prep - Start with a blank canvas. For best results use your favorite moisturizer and/or primer before applying a layer of your everyday foundation. Conceal any blemishes/dark spots.
- Contour - Proceed to contouring and highlighting. Each kit includes step-by-step instructions that show you precisely how to do this.
- Blend - Thoroughly blend all contour lines into your foundation.
- Glow (optional) - Complete your look with blush and/or bronzer to give your complexion a warm and finished look.
Use these pro tips to get a professional look...
- Always use moisturizer, foundation and/or concealer prior to contouring and highlighting.
- Use the highlight shades under the eyes to brighten and neutralize dark circles.
- For a smooth, airbrushed finish blend the powder contour makeup with a large, fluffy foundation brush.
- Apply the contour to the very tip and underneath the tip between your nostrils to create shadows for the illusion of a shorter nose.
The tan to deep skin pressed powder contour kit Aesthetica is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and is specially formulated using the highest quality, non-irritating ingredients. The formula does not contain talc or parabens and is suitable for all ages and all skin types, including dry, oily or combination skin. All of the products are 100% vegan, cruelty-free & gluten free, so you can contour with a clean conscience!