Banana matte finish powder Aesthetica
Here to slay!
Solve any freshly made-up skin woes with this one powerful powder. The banana matte finish powder Aesthetica will become your go-to step before stepping out the door. The lightweight formula absorbs excess oil, helps blur fine lines, and hides pores. It comes with step-by-step instructions so you can skip any "caught in a dust storm" effect and still look fresh as a daisy by the end of the day.The banana matte finish powder Aesthetica is Talc and Paraben Free!
Banana matte finish powder features:
- An easy-to-apply loose powder compact to set base makeup and absorb excess oil
- Step-by-step instructions make flawless makeup a cinch
- Travel-friendly for quick touch-ups with a velour puff
- Versatile banana tone helps color correct imperfections for those with yellow undertones
- Ideal for using with other Aesthetica products for a more refined finish
What do you mean "BAKE" my face?
Medium to deep skin tones should "BAKE" with the banana powder.
To bake your makeup:
- Use a makeup brush or sponge to apply a thick layer of the powder under the eyes
- Allow the powder to set for 5-10 minutes
- Then dust away the excess using a powder foundation or fan brush
Does banana powder work for my skin tone?
We recommend the banana matte finish powder Aesthetica for the following skin tones:
Here's what you can achieve with the banana powder:
Highlight like a pro using our easy to follow face shape diagram included with the Aesthetica Banana Powder!
- Get more mileage out of your makeup applications with setting powder that lasts
- Complement the gorgeous effects of contouring
- Universally flattering yellow tone can color correct imperfections for those with yellow undertone skin
- Lightweight formula absorbs oil while hiding pores and fine lines
- Achieves big impact, especially when combined with other Aesthetica products
1. Prep - Moisturize your skin. Apply your foundation, concealer, and any other base makeup. For best results, contour and highlight your face.
2. Set - Dip the puff into the setting powder then shake off any excess product. Softly press the puff to your face using a rolling motion to gently set the powder into the skin. Highlight in desired areas. Apply in T-Zone for oily skin.
3. Finish - Complete your look by adding your favorite blush and/or broker and lip color!
The banana matte finish powder Aesthetica is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic and is specially formulated using the highest quality, non-irritating ingredients. The formula does not contain talc or parabens and is suitable for all ages and all skin types, including dry, oily or combination skin. All of the products are 100% vegan, cruelty-free & gluten free, so you can contour with a clean conscience!