4 piece contour brush set Aesthetica with case
Create a picture-perfect appearance with this collection of contouring brush essentials.
The soft fibers are less prone to damage and help create a beautiful, high-definition finish in any type of light, from natural sunlight to harsh indoor lighting. The set comes with a large domed blending brush, a small domed contour brush, an angled contour brush and 1 flat highlighting and blending brush.
The large domed contour brush delivers an even, all-over dusting of powder, creating a great base for your look.
The small domed contour brush is used to create finer contouring lines on the nose, lips, and eyes. It delivers just enough color and smoothly blends contour colors in the face.
The angled contour and blusher brush provide better control during mapping so that you can apply makeup along your jawline, below your cheekbones and at the contouring angles of your face.
The flat highlighting brush is amazing for blending in contour and highlighting shades into your base makeup.
Brushes are non-porous, synthetic talon and 100% cruelty-free! The set comes in a convenient case, great for storing and traveling. The 4 piece contour brush set Aesthetica combines every brush you need for that flawless finish, every time!
Includes all the brushes need for contouring, highlight, and contour quickly and easily, 100% vegan and cruelty free, thin down a rounded face, soften a square face, define your cheekbones, narrow a large or wide shape nose, define your jawline, create fuller lips, lift saggy eyes, minimize a large forehead or receding hairline, and make your eyes look bigger
Brush Care instructions
1. Begin by rinsing out any residual makeup under lukewarm water.
2. Fill a shallow bowl with lukewarm water and a dime-sized amount of shampoo. (Baby shampoo is recommended)
3. Swirl your brushes in the bowl and work the brush into a lather using the palm of your hand.
4. Rinse the brush tip under running, lukewarm water until the water runs clear.
5. Use a towel to wipe and dry your brushes.
6. Lay your brushes flat on a clean towel and allow to dry completely.